Positions AvailableUnit 7, Labourham Business Park - Cheddar
Premier Fencing is a long-established firm providing a complete range of fencing solutions, from small domestic projects to large industrial contracts.
Fencer – Full-Time (Senior/Junior Positions Available)
To work as part of a well-motivated team installing the company’s range of fencing products – meeting safety, quality, cost and installation time targets.
- To adhere to the company’s core values and take an active role in protecting its interests at all times.
- To work as part of a well-motivated team installing all fencing products as directed by your line manager meeting safety, quality and cost-related targets.
- Manage the responsible and safe use of all company vehicles, plant and equipment and wearing all necessary PPE.
- Carry out all administrative procedures as directed accurately and on time.
- Read, understand and sign all job-specific risk assessments and method statements prior to starting work.
- Communicate changes and variations to job specification or programme to your line manager.
- Represent the company in line with its Customer Care policy at all times.
- Make a positive contribution to all meetings and reviews attended.
- Achieve the required level of competence in all disciplines required of your post.
- Any other duty that the company may request from time to time within the range of competences of the post-holder
- Full driving licence required
- CSCS card preferred